INDUSTRIALIZATION & DFX
How to optimize the performances of electronic products?
Sometimes abandoned, regularly obscure, the industrialization phase turns out to be a crucial step in the developement of electronic products in order to safeguard the series production, then. All along the life cycle of the product, there are multiple gains: performances boosted, reliability enhanced, introduction to the market accelerated…
To discover these advantages, meet us on Thursday 8th october 2020, 10h30 to 12h (a.m) for the first Tech-Up Corner, the digital event made in Selha Group, dedicated to the industrialization and DFX tools.
Through the feedbacks of our teams and our partner & PCB supplier Elvia, discover how optimize your electronic products thanks to DFX tools.
- 10h30 : Introduction – Industrialization & DFX, Nicolas Peulevey, Engineering director (Selha Group)
- 10h40 : DFM PCB (Design For Manufacturing ) – Maxime Le Canu, Group Industrialization manager (Elvia PCB Group)
- 11h00 : DFM – Frédéric Suret, Advanced industrialization manager (Selha Group)
- 11h20 : DFMA (Design For Manufacture & Assembly) – Christophe Gallet, Industrial development engineer ( Selha Group )
- 11h40 : DFT (Design For Test) – Stéphane Langlois, Engineering manager (Selha Group)
- 12h00 : Conclusion
Each speech will be followed by a questions time during which you will discuss with our team.
Register now* 👇
*This event will be held in Frend. For english-speaking people, contact us to get the replay in english !